16 Ingenious Life Hacks For Everyone
1.Use a photocopied picture to hang something up.
2. Use a coffee filter for a microwave splatter guard.
3.Lego Men for holding cables.
4.Use a rubber band to make painting less messy.
5.Rubber bands also help with stripped screws.
6.Muffin tins are great for condiments at a bbq or when making tacos
7.Use dryer sheets with a box fan to make a room smell better.
8.Recycle toilet paper rolls to help organize cords in a box.
9. After they grow out of the crib, turn it into a desk.
10. Let baby powder sit overnight to remove oil stains on clothes.
11. A safety pin helps make threading easy.
12. Holes = no suction.
13. Hang a basket on the inside of the sink door to keep miscellaneous sink items.
14. Keep your kids from falling out of bed with a pool noodle.
15. The easiest way to make grilled cheese.
16. Hide your key outside by digging a hole and having only the pine cone show.