1. Extend the faucet using this easy trick.
2. Convert the crib into a desk.
3. For the scary monsters under the bed, use the monster spray.
Like this one? Here are 10 DIY Weekend Crafts For Kids that your family can enjoy together.
4. Rubber banded doorknob to keep children from locking themselves inside.
5. A cool bracelet that has your phone number in case your children get lost.
Another great post – How to prepare your children for emergency situations
6. Cut up pool noodles to cover up the springs on the trampoline
7. Make a game out of sweeping the floor.
8.Clean shoes and kids toys in the dishwasher.
9. Use a padlock to keep keep teenagers from using certain electronics.
10. The lazy swing push
11. When kids fight use the get along shirt.
12. Keep an eye on your teenagers with this strategically placed mirror.
13. If your kids constantly fall out of bed, use a pool noodle to put under the fitted sheet.
14. Keep the bath toys organized and all in one place.